The Ma. Insurance Partnership program is ending December 31, 2013. Outreach letters were mailed to Employers and Employees the week of December 9th 2013. A dedicated call center for transitioning members is now live. The number is 1-866-865-0147 Participating employers will no longer receive incentive payments from MassHealth. Most small biz. Ma. Employers will now have to obtain benefits Via an agent thru the Ma health Connector. we have a straight thru link to them at https://downeyinsurance.com/coverage/group-benefits/ we are also very available to help you individually or corporatley in obtaining this confusing coverage with its Myriad of options.
- 3 Reasons Plymouth Rock is the Best Insurance Company for New England Sports Fans
- Plymouth Rock and Downey Insurance Group: A Winning Partnership for Comprehensive Coverage and Exceptional Service
- How to Purchase Life Insurance Like a Pro
- How to Estimate Insurance on a Rental Property
- Is Comprehensive Auto Insurance Worth It?