Many Employers across the US are indicating they will be Hiring in 2014. with the increase in Employment practices claims on the rise, this just Increases your exposure. There were nearly 100,000 charges of workplace discrimination in 2012 resulting in $365 million awarded by the EEOC to alleged victims of workplace discrimination – the highest ever. Despite a second consecutive year of almost 100,000 charges filed, many small businesses remain exposed. 31%… the increase in employee-related charges of discrimination since 2006. http://link.videoplatform.limelight.com/media/?mediaId=f130cb131a344e4c829efeed662e7ff6&width=748&height=474&playerForm=b2c719b8be144877a4fc51142489489b&deepLink=true&autoPlay=true&share=social,email,link
- 3 Reasons Plymouth Rock is the Best Insurance Company for New England Sports Fans
- Plymouth Rock and Downey Insurance Group: A Winning Partnership for Comprehensive Coverage and Exceptional Service
- How to Purchase Life Insurance Like a Pro
- How to Estimate Insurance on a Rental Property
- Is Comprehensive Auto Insurance Worth It?